To celebrate reaching 800 Followers (and because it’s high time I did another giveaway), I’m doing a giveaway for a physical copy of The Hound of the D’Urbervilles.
If you’re not familiar with this book, then you definitely need to listen up, especially if you’re a mormor shipper. This book is ‘written’ by Sebastian Moran, recounting stories of he and Jim’s adventures together. It’s a perfect way to grasp how Sebastian could be (the gambling, womanizing son of a bitch that he is), and is a staple for any mormor fan.
Imagine the twisted evil twins of Holmes and Watson and you have the dangerous duo of Prof. James Moriarty - wily, snake- like, fiercely intelligent, unpredictable - and Colonel Sebastian ‘Basher’ Moran - violent,politically incorrect, debauched. Together they run London crime, owning police and criminals alike. Unraveling mysteries — all for their own gain.
Now, here are the rules:
- You don’t have to be following me, but it would be super nice if you did. I post a shitton of mormor and Sherlock
- I will ship this ANYWHERE
- The winner will have to be willing to provide their shipping address to me, and I’ll order the book from Barnes and Noble and have it shipped directly to them. If you want to GIFT your winnings to someone, that’s okay too, but they have to provide their address.
- There will be only 2 winners chosen, but if enough people enter this contest, I may bump it up to 3 winners. 1 winner gets 1 copy, the second winner gets the second copy.
- Reblogs count as 1 entry, likes do not count as an entry
- The contest ends October 31st at Midnight and the winner will be publicly announced then, chosen by a random number generator!
Good luck to anyone who enters!
Trying to look cute. Hope it worked!
Spy MorMor au
Originally Sebastian Moran was hired to infiltrate Moriarty’s ranks, gather inside information and report back to Mycroft. Things get more difficult when he develops a rather unconventional relationship with his new boss. Secrets come out into the light and Moriarty reveals his true hand, a hand that Sebastian has been unknowingly playing into all this time. There is no love just ownership, and Jim owned Seb the moment he entered his office.
October 21, 1976 - Happy 38th Birthday, Andrew Scott! (x)
Levi Ackerman, OVA “A choice with no regret.”
(Source: creatingmyowndream, via shingekinostrexcorp)
Target: Fixed ·
(Source: damntective, via criminal-boyfriends)
Andrew Scott Week // Day 2 » One character: Paul, Birdland
"It’s kind of about if you give a human being everything they want, they lose all their empathy." — Andrew Scott
Happy Birthday Andrew Scott!